MikroTik RB750Gr3
MikroTik wAP AC
Panasonic KX-TGP500

grand total to MartinM

to MartinM

Re: [Voip.ms] International DID billing

said by MartinM:

said by Viktor9:

(8) Only 1 free eNum number per main account at voip.ms. Why. I need 1 eNum number for each subaccount at voip.ms

Thanks.

Contractual obligations. That's the only way we can give them away for free.

I wonder how Callcentric appear to be able to give away as many as you want. Different contract I presume.
MartinM
VoIP.ms
Premium Member
join:2008-07-21

2 edits

MartinM

Premium Member

said by grand total:

I wonder how Callcentric appear to be able to give away as many as you want. Different contract I presume.

Perhaps you can ask them. They don't have subaccounts, I can't personally see why you would want more than one.

Inum is not a very popular option and will probably remain a "niche market" so to be honest, it's not very high on our priority list. When we were offered inum, we tried to be able to give more than one number per account but it was not possible at the time.
PX Eliezer704
Premium Member
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River

PX Eliezer704

Premium Member

Good points.

I think the large majority of customers would not need more than one iNum number (if that) per account.

To my mind, one of the more useful purposes would be for customers of Voip.MS, CallCentric, Localphone, Voxox, and many others to easily call each other.

And for VoIP numbers to be reached from the POTS world (in a more uniform environment than Sipbroker).
grand total
join:2005-10-26
Mississauga
·Fido
MikroTik RB750Gr3
MikroTik wAP AC
Panasonic KX-TGP500

grand total to MartinM

to MartinM
said by MartinM:

Perhaps you can ask them.

I'm not interested enough in the answer to bother doing that. It wasn't meant as a criticism of VoIP.MS, I'm sorry if it appeared that way.
said by MartinM:

...I can't personally see why you would want more than one.

To be able to ring two ATAs individually of course, just like regular DIDs.