spc
Search similar:

uniqs
max pl
join:2009-03-22
Hyde Park, NY

max pl

Does CV do free SHO/HBO trials?

I'm interested in trialing Showtime for a bit, not so much HBO, and was wondering if CV offers such a trial.

I remember them, or possible another isp, offering such a trial for HBO years back but am wondering if thats still the case.

Thanks

DownTheShore
Pray for Ukraine
Premium Member
join:2003-12-02
Beautiful NJ

DownTheShore

Premium Member

I don't remember seeing any. TKR used to do it before CV took them over.

EliteData
EliteData
Premium Member
join:2003-07-06
Philippines

EliteData to max pl

Premium Member

to max pl
CV used to let the limited time free previews of premium channels pass through way back when the system was analog but i have yet to see this happen now.
rick0204
join:2009-05-20
North Bergen, NJ

rick0204 to max pl

to max pl
No free trials but you can just pay the daily fee of .50 for HBO and .40 for all the other movie channels. So if you want to try out HBO over a long weekend you call to subscribe on a Friday and call to unsubscribe on Monday. You will pay for 3 days (Sat,Sun and Mon) which will cost you $1.50. If you use HBO GO then you will be able to watch any movie or show in the HBO library. I do this every so often when I see a few movies that I want to see on HBO. I don't subscribe to HBO each month except during Game of Thrones.
frdrizzt
join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY

frdrizzt

I think you may also need to subscribe to the on demand package, which is $5/month. I have heard of free trials on those.