Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
Reviews:
·callwithus
·voip.ms
reply to hok

Re: [CallCentric] Blocking registration from Libera il VoIP?

said by hok:

Is CallCentric blocking registration from Libera il VoIP? If yes, can CallCentric unblock it?

Ask CallCentric. They will answer your ticket very quickly during daytime US business hours.

And think as to what was going on October 16. The middle of the brutal DDoS attacks. So it's hardly a state secret that hardware and software mitigation was put in place....

hok

join:2002-02-27
I appreciate your advice! Fifteen minutes after I created a support ticket, I got following response:

"Hello,

We are not blocking liberalvoip as a service, however there is always a chance that one of their IP's have been blocked. What is the IP that the registrations are coming from? We can double check it.

Also we have enabled a SIP trace on your account that will run for the next 48 hours; within that time frame please try registering liberalvoip again then update this ticket and we will double check to see if we are receiving any registration attempts from them.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at any time, thank you."

I have followed their instruction to have Libera il VoIP to register to CallCentric again shortly after herein above response and just updated the ticket. I am looking forwarding to their finding soon.

hok

join:2002-02-27
reply to PX Eliezer7
Got following response from CallCentric this morning:

"Dec 18, 2012 04:17 AM : Customer service
Hello,

We are not seeing any registrations from liberailvoip, though it may be that their UA string is not sending something we recognize. We recommend that you have liberailvoip trace your registration attempts to our service then see what they receive from us and if there are any errors please send us the actual packets showing the REGISTER and the the error.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at any time, thank you."