how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Endbringer

join:2012-10-07
Fishers, IN

[PvP] Hunter Twink??

I am current leveling a monk for some 90 PvP action and got an epic hunter bow "Hurricane" drop this morning. Currently have it in the AH for a ridiculous amount but when it doesnt sell i was wondering if a lvl 49 twink hunter is worth it?

i have a 85 hunter which was my main back in BC

Is lvl 49 pvp worth it? if it was a lvl 19 bow i would be all about it but not sure if "twink"ing at this level is worth it...any advice?

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
I'm pretty sure there's still a 49 twink community out there...try googling 49twink.com and see if they're still around.

Endbringer

Fishers, IN
reply to Endbringer
no luck on the website

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to Endbringer
Just check the wow forums when you can. The PVP area has announcements for different twink brackets. You might find one there, or if not then continue trying to sell your bow.

Savious Zero
Simply the best
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4
reply to Endbringer
I really dont think the twinking community is as prevalent as it once was.

Now that everyone and their mom has BoA's, the good twink gear is pretty much useless.

As a matter of fact, I think the Hurricane bow is either a downgrade or a very very marginal upgrade to the BoA bow.
--
Jobbie told me to keep my signature the same. This is me rebelling.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
reply to Endbringer
twinks are gay

Cake
Premium
join:2009-09-29
united state
reply to Endbringer
Some people now twink at level 24. This puts you with the free to play level 20's. I do not know what type of que times they have or how active it is in MoP.

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
kudos:1
reply to Endbringer
You need to twink a hunter to wreck face? Just level to 90 and laugh as you steam roll everything you meet in PvP.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
reply to Endbringer
BOA > Epics for twinking?

Savious Zero
Simply the best
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
More than likely.

Endbringer

Fishers, IN
reply to Endbringer
sooo BoA killed Twinking?

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
BGs giving experience killed twinking.

That's my .02

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
reply to Endbringer
no, didnt kill it just leveled the playing field so a lot less do it. It's no fun unless you can PWN everyone in a BG....guess thats why my RL friend keeps trying to get me to come back and twink a priest.

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to McBrain
said by McBrain:

BGs giving experience killed twinking.

That's my .02

This was what really did it. BoA's made the gear more comparable, but XP in BG's and a separate queue for having XP turned off really did it. Most people didn't twink toons to be competitive in lower level BG's. They did it to rack up 50+ killing blows and no deaths against toons in all greens or even grays and whites in the 19 bracket. Also, the splitting of brackets made it harder too. It was brutal to see twink 19's going off on toons level 10-12.

Cptbeatstix

join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX
reply to Skittles
Priests are retarded in low level dungeons.

Deft
Stros in '08
Premium
join:2003-09-06
Grand Forks, ND
reply to Endbringer
twinking on our realm its 70 was 19... but 70 is the new 19 it seems on our realm