Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to bionicRod

Re: Video Game Violence...again

It's like that automatic armor-piercing assault rifle (was listening to some talking head rant about both as it "relates" to the CT massacre), it's the lowest hanging fruit, and the easiest thing to 'ban' to make everyone assuage their guilt and make them feel like they've done something to change the world and make it safer.

They might go ban M-rated games, or blood, or FPS's--whatever makes them feel better. Meanwhile those of us who legally and safely enjoy such pastimes will suffer, so they can "feel" good.

I think I found my new sig.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5
said by Krisnatharok:

P226 or P239?

I'd go .40 caliber.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
said by Ghastlyone:

said by Krisnatharok:

P226 or P239?

I'd go .40 caliber.

Yes and yes. Pretty ironic, since I just sold a full-size 9mm I have and I am shopping for a concealable .40 S&W replacement.

Currently thinking of an XD(m) sub or S&W M&P.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5
said by Krisnatharok:

said by Ghastlyone:

said by Krisnatharok:

P226 or P239?

I'd go .40 caliber.

Yes and yes. Pretty ironic, since I just sold a full-size 9mm I have and I am shopping for a concealable .40 S&W replacement.

Currently thinking of an XD(m) sub or S&W M&P.

I've got a Springfield XD sub compact, .40 cal. It's a badass little gun for sure.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
The gun I sold was an XD-9 fullsize (5" barrel). Fantastic gun, but too big and cumbersome to carry.

facepalm

join:2012-08-20
Lumberton, TX
said by Krisnatharok:

The gun I sold was an XD-9 fullsize (5" barrel). Fantastic gun, but too big and cumbersome to carry.

I had this same pistol until my wife took it away from me. lol Sweet shooting gun. I got a 45 XDm as a replacement so I'm not complaining. I can actually carry it pretty easy. It is heavy though.
--
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Moos
Tequilablob
Premium
join:2008-12-11
Salt Lake City, UT
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by facepalm:

said by Krisnatharok:

I had this same pistol until my wife took it away from me. lol Sweet shooting gun. I got a 45 XDm as a replacement so I'm not complaining. I can actually carry it pretty easy. It is heavy though.

I just purchased my Wife an SR9C for christmas, She must of been watching all the BF3 i've been playing lately.
Off-topic I use a glock 27 for concealing, great little gun. I like the XD's too though.