Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

fishstix

join:2012-12-10
Windsor, ON

1 recommendation

reply to TSI Marc

Re: Why we are not opposing motion on Monday.

A very sincere kudos to Marc and Teksavvy. Regardless of what is being said in here, there are those that truly appreciate your efforts and what you have done. You've given those affected the best gift you could have.... more time. Call me a fanboy or whatever, but realize that this is not Teksavvy's fight. They have done what they can without getting dragged into this themselves. My suggestion: take what you have been given and do something.

JMJimmy

join:2008-07-23

While I already have much of my extended family with TSI, I'm going to push to get the rest moved.

fxs

join:2011-10-19
l3r
reply to fishstix

said by fishstix:

A very sincere kudos to Marc and Teksavvy. Regardless of what is being said in here, there are those that truly appreciate your efforts and what you have done. You've given those affected the best gift you could have.... more time. Call me a fanboy or whatever, but realize that this is not Teksavvy's fight. They have done what they can without getting dragged into this themselves. My suggestion: take what you have been given and do something.

You and many others are missing the point. This is Teksavvy's fight. The stakes are much larger for them than for us.

Worst case scenario for Teksavvy subscriber:
- wasted time fighting and winning
- loss of whatever they settle for
- maybe some lost sleep

Worst case scenario for Teksavvy:
- their customers lose faith in them (see it playing out right here)
- they lose a lot of subs
- a multi million dollar business goes down the tubes
- many people lose their livelihood

For whatever reason, Teksavvy has become a target.

You say take what we've given (time) and do something with it. Sorry time is worthless to me and to the average Teksavvy user. It's just not worth it for me to do anything. Teksavvy is fighting for it's life. I'm not fighting for my life. This talk of giving John Doe some more time is meaningless rhetoric and sorry to say (like Voltage did) just PR.