share rss forum feed

ismailysi00

@linode.com

[General] linksys spa2102

i need help to unlock linksys spa2102-an please

SebastianLee

join:2011-11-17
Roswell, GA

Did you get it from a service provider? If so which one. I think there is a user here that provides unlocking service (dogface ?). Or you can try yourself, if you have some expertise in wireshark, backtrack etc. You'll need to find out where it is downloading its cfg file (just and fyi its an XML file) from. Grab the cfg file from where ever its coming from. If you are really really lucky the file won't be encrypted and you find the password. If it is encrypted well then it gets a bit harder

dbmaven
There's no shortage
Premium,Mod
join:1999-10-26
Sty in Sky
kudos:3
reply to ismailysi00

Did you take the time to read this on-going thread?

»[Unlock] Unlocking Linksys SPA2102 adapter
--
Ad astra per alas porci!!

ismailysi

join:2012-12-18

Thanks for your respond i bought it from ebay i dont know the provider beside i am kinda new to this never stuck with locked device if any instraction will hopeful

ismailysi

reply to dbmaven

Thanks for your respond i bought it from ebay i dont know the provider beside i am kinda new to this never stuck with locked device if any instraction will hopful

ismailysi

reply to SebastianLee

Iam willing to pay some fee

PX Eliezer7
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
Reviews:
·callwithus
·voip.ms
reply to ismailysi

said by ismailysi:

Thanks for your respond i bought it from ebay i dont know the provider beside i am kinda new to this never stuck with locked device if any instraction will hopful

Read the thread suggested earlier and it may have some useful information for you.
»[Unlock] Unlocking Linksys SPA2102 adapter

said by ismailysi:

I am willing to pay some fee

DogFace05 has done this unlocking for many people, unfortunately he has not been here in several months.