share rss forum feed

Cptbeatstix

join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Cuthgar

Re: rose-colored glasses (Q-Q--)

PVP was fun. I was in a progression raid team in vanilla and I only fell asleep once on the Rag pull in MC. Epic mounts weren't rare if you had professions or spent time doing dungeons and not just sitting down and complaining about it being expensive.

Seems like you were a casual player that loves the fact everything is easier to get now.

Suniojii

join:2009-10-31
Lakeside, CA

said by Cptbeatstix:

PVP was fun. I was in a progression raid team in vanilla and I only fell asleep once on the Rag pull in MC. Epic mounts weren't rare if you had professions or spent time doing dungeons and not just sitting down and complaining about it being expensive.

Seems like you were a casual player that loves the fact everything is easier to get now.

Troll much? Everything Cuthgar said was spot on. What is a casual player to you? Someone who puts in less than 40 hours a week?

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
kudos:12
reply to Cptbeatstix

said by Cptbeatstix:

Lol.

They see you trollin'.
--
Lore Nerd. Role Player. Raid Leader. Healing Priest. Slightly Annoying. Also Likes Kittens.

Carpie

join:2012-10-19
united state
kudos:4

said by Adalicia:

Lol.

They see you trollin'.

They hatin'...
Still trollin'...
They tryin' to catch me playin' dirty