All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Terabit
join:2008-12-19

Terabit to IPPlanMan

to IPPlanMan

Re: AT&T is so far behind....

AT&T's fallback is a farce anyway. What percentage of their users on their network are able to reach over 21+Mb/s?

In numerous speedtest I have conducted in a HSPA+ area, where I actually also had more bars of AT&T, there was no speed difference. During peaks times att comes to a grinding halt.
Moffetts
join:2005-05-09
San Mateo, CA

1 recommendation

Moffetts

AT&T's real problem is that *CALL FAILED*

Oh, sorry. I know how anno- *CALL FAILED*

AT&T should throw a couple of Lincolns toward fixing their drop- *CALL FAILED*

IPPlanMan
Holy Cable Modem Batman
join:2000-09-20
Washington, DC

IPPlanMan to Terabit

to Terabit
said by Terabit:

AT&T's fallback is a farce anyway. What percentage of their users on their network are able to reach over 21+Mb/s?

In numerous speedtest I have conducted in a HSPA+ area, where I actually also had more bars of AT&T, there was no speed difference. During peaks times att comes to a grinding halt.

Exactly. Are we expected to believe in six months that AT&T's fallback network will be better than Verizon's primary and completely deployed LTE network, which overlays its entire 3G footprint?

Not buying it AT&T... Not by a mile.

bobjohnson
Premium Member
join:2007-02-03
Spartanburg, SC

bobjohnson to Terabit

Premium Member

to Terabit
I find myself personally talking to alot of Verizon subs and they breakup and seem to have more issues than AT&T in this area. I also hear alot more complaints about Verizon and T-Mobile than anything else as well. It all depends on where you are I suppose.