Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx to funny0

Premium Member

to funny0

Re: Time to start shopping for a new isp.

said by funny0:

said by Tx:

said by koreyb:

I can tell you for a fact the big 3 would hand over your info

As you've stated fact. Could you please provide me evidence of this? No one claims fact unless they know something the rest of the world doesn't, unless it's pure speculation.

would you like a log of a rogers tach tellign me that in 1998 they used the fbi as security back in the @home days...effectively handing over to a foreign power your privacy and security?

ive got the drive and its been barely still working
and bell well ive got one story for you and they broke the law cutting off 9/11 on me...i could have died.
tell me this is a nice company , oh and my familly used ot be all bell they have all now switched to other phone services.

thats the price a being mean

Although not relevant to the issue at hand or discussion, i'd love to see this log.
funny0
join:2010-12-22

funny0

said by Tx:

Although not relevant to the issue at hand or discussion, i'd love to see this log.

of course you would tell me how would i do that and keep my anonimity i know ill upload this to the pirate bay and come back after i do this (its the darn holidays bud ) and ill out that
ya no problem

Tx
Premium Member
Mississauga, ON

Tx

Premium Member

said by funny0:

said by Tx:

of course you would tell me how would i do that and keep my anonimity i know ill upload this to the pirate bay and come back after i do this (its the darn holidays bud ) and ill out that
ya no problem

»pastebin.com/
Tx

Tx

Premium Member

said by Tx:

said by funny0:

said by Tx:

ya no problem

Doesn't get easier then this. »pastebin.com/
funny0
join:2010-12-22

funny0

said by Tx:

and when i do that what is then your brain gonna say ....its actually common knowledge as well that the early @ home DCHP servers were inside the usa ....whom do you think was doing it a hired hand in california? haha and no not doing it...you don't believe that is your issue. Have you asked rogers about there early days?
What did they say get a direct full quote then we might talk more on this , cause i love it when a corporation gets caught lying and someone has proof.

Tx
Premium Member
Mississauga, ON

Tx

Premium Member

said by funny0:

said by Tx:

and when i do that what is then your brain gonna say ....its actually common knowledge as well that the early @ home DCHP servers were inside the usa ....whom do you think was doing it a hired hand in california? haha and no not doing it...you don't believe that is your issue. Have you asked rogers about there early days?
What did they say get a direct full quote then we might talk more on this , cause i love it when a corporation gets caught lying and someone has proof.

Uhm, dude... you're the one that said you would do it... I gave you a secure method of posting it... password it if you like. Don't just be all talk. If you say you have something and ask if someone wants proof of it, then when they say sure don't then say no.

You're absolutely confusing.