--
Romney - Ryan 2012
Christie 2016

Steve Mehs
Gun Control Is Using A Steady Hand
Premium
join:2005-07-16
kudos:1

Go ahead! There is no real reason not to, other than the lack of expandable memory. Looking at various other forums on the internet, there are no reports of any major problems with this phone and most people are pleasantly surprised by the battery life.

djtim21
It's all good
Premium
join:2003-12-22
Lake Villa, IL
reply to Jackarino

I did a review in the »Phone Reviews! thread.

I did add some cons in there, though they did not directly impact me. I'm digging this phone more and more every day. I finally had time to play with video and audio content over the weekend, and it's amazing. My battery life is crazy good. I think that I underestimated the on battery time in the review, and in all fairness I am a casual user.

If custom roms, kernels & theming is your thing, I've been following »forum.xda-developers.com/forumdi···p?f=1962 closely for new developments. There's also a good sub-forum on accessories. I'm not ready to pull the trigger on anything custom just yet. Too early.
--
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” - Edmund Burke

Gundy
Premium
join:2002-10-29
reply to Steve Mehs

How is the battery life in comparison to the Galaxy 3? I'm in the park for an upgrade, and use my phone quite abit at work and the only thing I'm worried about is battery life at the moment.
--
| Im not really a ego maniac im just really good at what I do... |