Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
kudos:1
reply to darcilicious

Re: Merlin: Season 5 to be the last but spin-offs could happen

Wow!!! What an ending!

Not sure how I feel about it though. I feel left wanting. I actually wanted to see Merlin in Camelot being known as the most powerful sorcerer ever to walk the earth, and see at least 1 full season with that, or at least half a season. To end it this way just.... left somehow lacking.
--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Rob
In Deo speramus.
Premium
join:2001-08-25
Kendall, FL
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by Alpha Phoenix:

Wow!!! What an ending!

Not sure how I feel about it though. I feel left wanting. I actually wanted to see Merlin in Camelot being known as the most powerful sorcerer ever to walk the earth, and see at least 1 full season with that, or at least half a season. To end it this way just.... left somehow lacking.

Same. A very strong ending to a great show. I hope there is a spinoff, with Arthur returning.
--
CheckSite.us | YourIP.us | Reverseip.us

ZZZZZZZ
Premium
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

1 recommendation

reply to Alpha Phoenix
I hated the ending!

How can the most powerful Sorcerer beat an army but can't get Arthur to Avalon on time to save him...........too stupid.

It could have been such a better series had Merlin used his powers more instead of just lighting fires and moving objects......blah.
--
Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
Agreed. Right form the beginning once he told Arthur he was a sorcerer, I was wondering why he just didn't call the Great Dragon for help.