how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Strange Data

join:2012-08-25

[HSI] Am I eligible for a Promo price?

Hey all,

I've got a question to pose to the group. Currently I have DSL service through the local Telco, but cable TV through Charter. Granted, the DSL that I've had has been rock solid, but for $60/mo for 10M/768K, I'm thinking I could do better.

I have Charter for TV, although just the basic expanded service, no digital channels, not even a box rental. If I signed up for HSI through them, would I get the $30/mo promo price, or would I get their standard rate? I would think that since I'm adding a new "line of business", I'd get the promo. But, having heard how screwy things are with billing and services, I'm not sure anymore.

Thanks for any replies.

sittin_tech

join:2004-04-13
Rochester, MN
kudos:1

You should be able to get a promo price on hsi for sure. You might be able to get promo package with your cable too, bit you'll have to add a cable box for the tv promos.

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
reply to Strange Data

You'll get the promo price since you do not currently have HSI.

ananomouse

join:2011-03-13
Los Angeles, CA

Yes you will be able to get a promotion.

It will not be $29.99 unless you go with all 3 services. Otherwise internet only will be $39.99.

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

said by ananomouse:

Yes you will be able to get a promotion.

It will not be $29.99 unless you go with all 3 services. Otherwise internet only will be $39.99.

WRONG. When I put in an address I know doesn't have Charter service in my area and I do internet only I get a $29.99 offer.

Summary
Charter Internet® $29.99
Total $29.99