join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
Reviews:
·callwithus
·voip.ms
reply to DKS

Re: Thunderbirds are Gone - Gerry Anderson Dies

His former partner and former wife, Sylvia Anderson, has not written one word of condolence.

Her website is up-to-date (with Christmas greetings and wishes for a happy 2013) yet she could not post one nice word about Gerry.

»www.sylviaanderson.org.uk/html/l···ews.html

And in fact, it was she who kept Gerry away from their son, for the son's entire childhood. They reconciled later on.

This does not make you look good, Sylvia.

Wolfie00
My dog is an elitist
Premium
join:2005-03-12
kudos:8

As far as I can tell, Gerry Anderson isn't even mentioned anywhere on her site. She credits herself with "co-creating" and "co-writing" these shows but never mentions who the other partner was. Very crass.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones
Premium,ExMod 2002
join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON
kudos:2

said by Wolfie00:

As far as I can tell, Gerry Anderson isn't even mentioned anywhere on her site. She credits herself with "co-creating" and "co-writing" these shows but never mentions who the other partner was. Very crass.

I gather they did not have the best of relationships.
--
Need-based health care not greed-based health care.

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium
join:2005-01-20
Reviews:
·Bell Sympatico
reply to PX Eliezer7

I am not so sure, the statement references a show that was back in mid October and the rest of it appears to have been written shortly after, the well wishes and such are all forward looking. There is no recent activity on her forum, and the only new stuff is a handful of comments in the guest book about Gerry’s death.

Seems like a page which is infrequently updated and was mainly used as a promotional platform for her book.