share rss forum feed

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
kudos:1
reply to Goldheart

Re: [Theory] What is your thing in WoW?

said by Goldheart:

Looks like we will be guild transferring so that takes care of the PvP issue. Just a matter of settling on which server to move to.

Perhaps that was Blizzards intention all along. Make money from mass guild/player transfers.

Just something to remember... even on Mal'Ganis which is like 98% horde... our horde lowbies tend to have trouble with being camped while leveling in lower levels due to the xrealms. While you may end up picking a high pop alliance server, doesn't mean you won't be in a group with a high pop pvp horde group that will make your life miserable.
--
»Re: [game] Crazy Game - The Resurrection - Day 2
Corrupt Politician - tmodelt
You may privately message the rest of the mafia: ekster, Rook008 & Kristopher. You win with the mafia.

Goldheart

join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM
said by Antonica:

Just something to remember... even on Mal'Ganis which is like 98% horde... our horde lowbies tend to have trouble with being camped while leveling in lower levels due to the xrealms. While you may end up picking a high pop alliance server, doesn't mean you won't be in a group with a high pop pvp horde group that will make your life miserable.

We're moving to PvE

fenix_jn

join:2006-12-28
Miami, FL
Reviews:
·T-Mobile US
·Comcast
·Sprint Mobile Br..
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to Antonica
said by Antonica:

Well since they are seem to be transferring to a PvE server, A:H ratios do not make any difference. Now, pop density matters in terms of resource abundance and AH prices: My hunter in Blackhand gets to buy enchants at crazy prices (like the scope for 2.5k) which is kinda balanced out by him selling LW enchants for 700 - 1k

Khalandil

join:2009-10-22
Fairbanks, AK
So far, in MoP I've only one level 90 warrior. Was able to complete my first LFR raid this morning. Used to play a lot of alts, about 11 other level 85's, but things sure slowed down for me in MoP, in my opinion. I think the lack of interest in doing dailies has been a significant factor. The only one I've been doing is the cooking daily in SW...

Lothario

join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON
reply to Goldheart
Storm rage?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
I just made a change on my play style instead of going for the 3 missing max level toons I decided to go a completionist (Pandaland version) with my Monk, that means all panda reps at exalted and the pandaland loremaster (have it on the pally) and the lorewalker title.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Goldheart

join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM
reply to Lothario
said by Lothario:

Storm rage?

No, several medium pop realms we're considering I believe.