uniqs
share rss forum feed

laserfan

join:2005-01-14
Texas
reply to compuguybna

Re: Virgin Mobile Mi-Fi On Sale for $19.99

said by compuguybna:

bought the $5 1 day 200mb package to try it out...
I think I read the account stays active as long as you add money once a year. Anyone confirm this?

Dunno myself, I'll bet dib22 will though.

An ancillary question: do multiple BB2G devices require multiple VM accounts? It appears that way, or at least I don't see a way to add a device to my existing account.

I didn't even know you could buy a "1 day package", thanks for telling.

compuguybna

join:2009-06-17
Nashville, TN
Reviews:
·Millenicom
·HughesNet Satell..
·ooma
·Virgin Mobile Br..
the "one day" package lasts for 24 hours, is only 3G, is good for 200MB of data, and is $5.

I managed to squeeze ~300mb before the online counter caught up. then it just re-directs back to the payment page.

I can CONFIRM, service is active for ONE YEAR, Just add money to the account and apply it to plan before the expiration date on your account.

said by laserfan:

said by compuguybna:

bought the $5 1 day 200mb package to try it out...
I think I read the account stays active as long as you add money once a year. Anyone confirm this?

Dunno myself, I'll bet dib22 will though.

An ancillary question: do multiple BB2G devices require multiple VM accounts? It appears that way, or at least I don't see a way to add a device to my existing account.

I didn't even know you could buy a "1 day package", thanks for telling.

dib22

join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO
reply to laserfan
said by laserfan:

You can flip devices on the same account by going to

»virginmobileusa.com/activate

and selecting "I'm a current customer and I want to swap Virgin Mobile phones"

That will keep you from having to create a new account for each device.

From experience don't do this last minute... Sprints systems are notorious for slowing down when you need it done fast