share rss forum feed

Koil
Premium
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC
kudos:2
reply to Goggalor

Re: Steam Holiday Sale Has Begun!

The thing that pisses me off the most right now...the fucking rats. They have some kinda weird evasion thing and will poison you if not careful...and poison (without a cure) will eat through several refills of your health bar. It's no joke.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
Thanks Koil and Goggalor. I see it is co-op. Either of you try that too?

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
reply to Koil
When it comes to the rats I've found stabbing weapons, as opposed to hacking, work wonders. And yeah the poison sucks.

Koil
Premium
Irmo, SC
reply to I AM
said by I AM:

Thanks Koil and Goggalor. I see it is co-op. Either of you try that too?

No, I haven't tried it yet. It's not as straight forward as just hopping into one anothers game. You have an item that allows you to summon others to your game, but it's weird, from what I've gathered....you have to tell the other person where you placed your summon, and it may not appear in there world for awhile, and even when they accept it takes a while for them to come to you or something. Gogg may be able to shed more light on it....it's def co-op, and you don't even necessarily need to know who you want to play with, as you can place the summon in a high traffic area, hoping someone comes along and joins ya.
--
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.- Edward Everett Hale

My Blog - Raising Connor

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
What Koil said, except that it is completely random who you will get to join your world, unfortunately.

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
Most of the time I teamed up it was to battle a boss. If you come to a closed door with five people wanting to join it's most likely a boss. If you defeat the boss (if I remember correctly) those that came into your world gain their humanity as a reward...correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a long time since I've played.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Steam is playing around, I see.

They put Blood Bowl legendary edition as 100% off on the flash sale, but it becomes 75% on the actual game page.

And here I thought a free game. Bah!

Koil
Premium
Irmo, SC
said by ekster:

Steam is playing around, I see.

They put Blood Bowl legendary edition as 100% off on the flash sale, but it becomes 75% on the actual game page.

And here I thought a free game. Bah!

It shows as 50-75% for me...may have been an error or something on their part, which they corrected.
--
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.- Edward Everett Hale

My Blog - Raising Connor

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Yeah, it's fixed now. Was funny seeing -0.01$ for a couple of minutes, though.