share rss forum feed

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2

1 edit

[MoP] On hiatus

I'm shipping my PC off to Okinawa tomorrow, and I more than likely won't make my next trip to Azeroth until late February. This is going to give me a ton of time to think about how I'm going to approach my new lifestyle...normal work days will more than likely consist of 4-6 hours at work, 2 hours of working out, 6 hours of sleep, and 8-10 hours of nothingness...which will more than likely be filled with 8 or so hours of "computer activities", i.e. Skype, pron, and WoW.

I'm thinking of starting at least one toon at level 1 when I get settled in...I'll keep the Mage and Warrior on the back burner and devote most of my time to this new character...I just don't know what I want to do. I've played every role in the game; heals, tank, melee and ranged...I don't necessarily care about what is FotM, as I already have both a Mage and a Warrior.

I'll only use this character for raiding, since surely either the Mage or Warrior will be sufficient for PvP.

Any suggestions from you guys are welcome. I plan on raiding on this toon at a relatively high level...I mean, I'm going to have the time necessary to do it, so I might as well. Also, I want to play DPS...taking those two stipulations into account, I'd love to hear your suggestions.
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.

Carpie

join:2012-10-19
united state
kudos:4

Safe travels! You should at least start him off with the tough man challenge in mind (I might be wrong on tough man term but it is to see how far you can take a character before your 1st death).

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to McBrain

Travel safe brother I will keep looking on you online.

I am in the safe spot as you, away from home for an unknown amount of time with tons of spare time after work, that is why I have right now 8 max level toons, what I did is focus on one main toon with two roles Monk (Tank and Healer) and one secondary dps toon on my hunter. The rest of the toons are support for proffesions and whenever the guild needs an "unsaved" role for anything needed.

But right now focus on getting there safe and get all your stuff setup let us know if we can help you in any way.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Rhenai

join:2010-09-07
Elkhorn, NE
kudos:1
reply to Carpie

It's the Iron Man challenge, not sure how often they restart this; I'm currently stalled at level 32
--
“Amor Fati – “Love Your Fate”, which is in fact your life.”

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

said by Rhenai:

It's the Iron Man challenge, not sure how often they restart this; I'm currently stalled at level 32

Must resist temptation.....
--

Rhenai

join:2010-09-07
Elkhorn, NE
kudos:1

You know, with your love of alts, this would be a great one for you to try - most people are using the role playing server - Wyrmrest Accord; you do not NEED to role play, just know you will see good evidence of it. Really, taking part of the Iron Man challenge is sort of role playing in itself, if you use your imagination

If I had been smarter, I would have taken FeRhayne out over the holidays, gained some good easy experience with the holiday quests and events. I do need to dust her off!
--
“Amor Fati – “Love Your Fate”, which is in fact your life.”

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Alright I will work on one over the weekend Wrymrest Accord - Alliance I guess?

Need to find that iron man thread.
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Rhenai

»[Race to 90] The DSLR Ironman Challenger - Reloaded

ohmygodrhenaihwathaveyoudone.jpg
--