All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

kdwycha
join:2003-01-30
Ruskin, FL

kdwycha to rabeatz

to rabeatz

Re: [TV] The BlazeTV - Will Brighthouse Get it?

Amazes me that people are willing to pay for fake news when there are plenty of sources available for free like The Onion for instance.
tim tim tim
join:2010-08-14
Lutz, FL

tim tim tim

I think thats kind of an opinion on whether its fake news or not.
rabeatz
join:2012-11-26
Winter Springs, FL

rabeatz to kdwycha

to kdwycha
said by kdwycha:

Amazes me that people are willing to pay for fake news when there are plenty of sources available for free like The Onion for instance.

Frankly, I don't find any news network trustworthy enough to consider it not to be 'fake'. I just find his content to be entertaining and was curious if it'd be available.
tim tim tim
join:2010-08-14
Lutz, FL

tim tim tim

I agree with that statement!!! lol

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870 to rabeatz

to rabeatz
said by rabeatz:

said by kdwycha:

Frankly, I don't find any news network trustworthy enough to consider it not to be 'fake'. I just find his content to be entertaining and was curious if it'd be available.

BBC World News seems to have some good content other than their liberal views in some cases. But they did have a good documentary on Levittown Pennsylvania called "Levittown a surburb at 60".
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to rabeatz

Premium Member

to rabeatz
said by rabeatz:

said by kdwycha:

Glenn is without a doubt entertaining...His tangents scare me a bit but I think he's fairly spot on with most of his analysis.

Poofburger
@bhn.net

Poofburger

Anon

If Glenn Beck thought the truth was important enough he wouldn't be selling it. I won't pay extra for it because there are already free news sources out there.
rabeatz
join:2012-11-26
Winter Springs, FL

rabeatz

Running a network isn't free.. CNN and Fox news, etc.. do get paid by the cable networks in order to be aired.