uniqs
share rss forum feed

GetMoney

join:2010-06-11
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
reply to halfzero2

Re: Century link -- Recent changes that you may not noticed

Do you honestly think CTL resolved this issue because "halfzero2" from Broomfield CO was complaining on DSLr? That somehow they'd be able to narrow down your exact DSLAM based on this post? CTL truly doesn't give two shits about customers here. This is a moan and groan board as their precense here is to save face at best.

halfzero2

join:2001-05-10
Broomfield, CO
said by GetMoney:

Do you honestly think CTL resolved this issue because "halfzero2" from Broomfield CO was complaining on DSLr? That somehow they'd be able to narrow down your exact DSLAM based on this post? CTL truly doesn't give two shits about customers here. This is a moan and groan board as their precense here is to save face at best.

I don't know. What I know is that the problem that I had for 1 month (December) was gone. As I understand, some system problems could go on for months if nobody complain or people who answer the phone don't know how to communicate to people who can control the equipment.

Actually, I don't care it was the act of CL or God, as long as it works like before.