Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!
dslreports logo
    All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1

The following, Cult, Americans

The Following: Fox
»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th ··· ollowing

Cult: CW
»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cu ··· eries%29

The Americans: FX
»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th ··· eries%29

All 3 shows sound interesting. At first I thought Cult would be in line with the other two shows, but after reading the wiki, it appears that isn't the case. Cult seems to be a show with in a show, as it involves a reporter that is investigating crimes that have been "inspired" by the TV series Cult.
I kinda hope it does ok, but then again, it sounds like yet another crime investigation show.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
The Following looks ke Alcatarez Redux, and at least we know the actor that played Ric on VD landed on his feet with "The Cult"

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Snakeoil
I'll watch anything once, so I'll probably give all three a shot.

I've been seeing commercials for The Following and thought it looked interesting.
The other two shows I've never heard about before.

FX seems to put very good shows on the air, so I'm a little more optimistic about The Americans than I am about Cult.
And Graham Yost (Boomtown, Justified) is an exec. producer, so that's a plus.
--
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken