uniqs
share rss forum feed

DataRiker
Premium
join:2002-05-19

4 edits
reply to Lar

Re: [IA] Mediacom Installer damages personal property

Did you move your furniture out of the way for the tech?

90% of the people I installed for where semi to full blown hoarders who never moved their "precious" shit out of the way.

I broke said shit all the time, and it was ALWAYS a family heirloom.

A grand total of one customer moved his furniture completely out of the way.

Lar

join:2002-06-17
Iowa

DataRiker ...The Installer was running all over the home and never asked about the furniture. When we found out my daughter said to him if he needs furniture moved then please ask and we will move it.

And this desk was a heirloom....A solid wood desk. It was mine when I was younger and I passed it on to my daughter...Before I had it it was my mothers. Anyway from what I have been told the installer has been let go as he never told his supervisor what he did.

My daughter should have requested way more for the desk because all the Junk desks out there now are Bush and Sauder particle board desks...The only one I have found so far that is comparable is a $599.00 one and that even has a veneer top. I asked Mediacom if they could give her some cable or internet upgrade but it does not look like that is going to happen. The younger generation just doesnt understand what quality wood furniture costs as everything is junk these days that are out there.

--
www.r-force.org