uniqs

Kilroy
MVM
join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN

Kilroy

MVM

[MoP] Alt Progress

I lost almost two weeks due to vacation. Got on long enough to get my Christmas presents on my 22 main toons. Finally had some time to play this weekend and am now up to eight level 90s. I should have ten by the end of next weekend and then I'll have to grind my Alliance Monk to have a full set. Right now I've still got the Shadow Priest and Death Knight left to take from 89 to 90, then the Monk from the 50s.

I think I'll take at least one of my horde toons to 90 to get the one of each faction achievement.

How are the rest of the Altoholics doing?

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

You're the only one.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Kilroy

Premium Member

to Kilroy
I am at 8 max level characters, this is the current progress, both alliance and horde guilds are at 4/6 MSV normal:

- Paladin ilevel 480 Prot/Ret
- Druid ilevel 480 Guardian/Feral
- Shaman ilevel 480 Resto/Ele (active alliance)
- Monk ilevel 477 BM/MW (active horde)
- Warrior ilevel 463 Fury/Prot
- Hunter ilevel 464 SV/?? (active horde)
- Death Knight ilevel Blood/Frost 463
- Mage ilevel Frost/Arcane 462

Missing Rogue (85), Priest (84) and Warlock (lvl 19).

Sadly this expact is just hard on how alts can catch up, so right now I am focusing on my active toons and leveling my lock for the Ironman Challenge.
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury to Kilroy

to Kilroy
My progress so far:
Blood/Frost DK 471 (not really active)
Hunter 483 (back and forth, but since my raid group fell apart nada)
Resto Druid 461 (not active)
Resto Shaman 473 (pretty active)
86 Warlock (working on levelling her)

I really hate all the gates, dailies, and grinds. They IMO have gone backwards in some areas, and forwards in others - but mostly backwards. I'd like to be able to maintain even two toons - but even that is a tremendous amount of work.

stonhinge
Premium Member
join:2003-07-28
Topeka, KS

stonhinge to Kilroy

Premium Member

to Kilroy
I've got my hunter up to just shy of LFR, and haven't really touched any of my other alts. I may do the Horde to 90 for the achievement, but I'll have to do it sans-heirlooms, since I'm full on my main server.

The lengthy reputation grind kinda stalled me on wanting to do Pandaria over again on my 85s. Just need to get away from the continent for a while.

Now to decide what to roll. Probably Orc hunter. I might have one somewhere, actually. Anyone have a guild they'd be willing to take one in? Strictly PvE, but have no cares about guild level.

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie to Kilroy

to Kilroy
Let's see... I have:

- Priest lvl 90 Disc/Shadow - Horde - Altar of Storms (inactive)
- Priest lvl 90 Disc/Shadow - Alliance - Eredar
- Warlock lvl 90 Aff/Destro - Alliance - Eredar (main) (ilvl 483)
- Pally lvl 88 Ret/Prot - Alliance - Eredar (used mostly for either BS or tanking in guild runs when needed)
- Mage 76 Frost/?? (arcane?) - Alliance - Eredar (My alchemist)(needs played more)
- Warrior Prot/Arms, Warlock Dem/Destro, Shaman (can't even remember), Druid Guard/Feral, all in the 60's.

My focus du jour has been trying to get my prof skills up on the alts. I mostly only play the alts below 90 to help dungeon with guildies or to increase prof skills. And as you see I have duplication in my classes due to my switch to the Horde and then back where I had 90'd a warlock and priest.

And a big fat +1 to Clawfury's statement about it being hard enough just to maintain two toons!
mrbungle
join:2010-11-09

mrbungle to Kilroy

to Kilroy
i'm only up to four level 90s, 2 death knights, a warrior and a mage. i do plan to have at least one of each class reach level 90.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by mrbungle:

i do plan to have at least one of each class reach level 90.

This is my plan too.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

I'm up to 2 lvl 90s, an 87, and 86, several 85s and a 70. my plan is to log in as infrequently as possible.

Kilroy
MVM
Saint Paul, MN

Kilroy

MVM

10 Level 90 toons
Well, got the first 10 done. I'm now working on my monk. Fortunately with full heirloom gear levels going very fast.
Miscer
join:2010-01-28
Fountain, CO

Miscer to Kilroy

to Kilroy
Well I had six level 90 but have since deleted four of them plus my other alts. Too much of a damn time sink trying to maintain that many toons.

My ret pally is my main and I have a 60-something Monk now.

That's it.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to Kilroy

Premium Member

to Kilroy
Congrats Kilroy, I stopped leveling the 3 I am missing trying to focus on 2 toons.
Jobbie

Jobbie to Miscer

Premium Member

to Miscer
I don't understand why would you delete a toon, specially max level, if you are going to keep playing,

I just keep them in my list to be able to play them whenever I feel like it.

Kilroy
MVM
Saint Paul, MN

Kilroy to Jobbie

MVM

to Jobbie
I started leveling my Horde Mage this morning. I think I'm going to level my Monk when I have the daily XP buff then switch over to a Horde toon when it wears off. School starts back up next week, so I'm not going to have a much free time as I've got right now.

Grimm
join:2011-05-23

Grimm to Jobbie

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

I don't understand why would you delete a toon, specially max level, if you are going to keep playing,

I just keep them in my list to be able to play them whenever I feel like it.

Same reason, when I stopped playing I had to uninstall the game. For some, if it's(whatever "it's" is) visible, the temptation is too strong and you end up doing it. For me, it was playing the game. For him, he wants to focus on less toons.

"Out of sight; out of mind"

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by Grimm:

"Out of sight; out of mind"

That makes sense, I am really attached to every alt since I've done so much stuff on each, I think the highest level I've deleted it was a lvl 30 lock to make space for another class.
margaf
join:2000-12-22
Las Vegas, NV

margaf to Kilroy

to Kilroy
Holy smokes you guys are straight up alt junkies. I just cant bring myself to level my alts at all with the thought of all those dailies again, I salute your dedication.

seaquake
MVM
join:2001-03-23
Millersville, MD

seaquake to Kilroy

MVM

to Kilroy
22 mains!?!?! Ouch. My main is a LW/Skinning Hunter. Alts include:

Ret Pally JC/Miner
Balance Druid Herbalism/Alchemy
Arcane Mage Tailoring/Enchantment
Holy Priest BS/Engineering
Frost DK Mining/Incriptionist

All are alliance, level 90 and all have maxed out professions. I work on them a bit each day, making sure to get my farming stuff done. Then I'll just randomly pick one to do one of the faction rep grinds. My desire was to have toons that could handle any profession so I didn't have to rely on others and for the most part, I've got that covered. Getting them geared is just something else to do as my main is primarily finished with lore content.

Kilroy
MVM
Saint Paul, MN

Kilroy

MVM

Switched over to my Horde Paladin as I've found the Horde start area a bit rougher than the Alliance side. I'm liking the story line, even though it seems to be a bit of a stretch in places. I'm one bar away from 86 right now.

I may switch between my Paladin, Warrior and Death Knight as they can get instant groups as tanks. The problem I'm seeing so far is that I don't have the gathering professions if I only play the Paladin (Engineer/Blacksmith) and Mage (Tailor/Enchanter). I've decided to play the Alliance Monk as long as I have the daily one hour XP buff and then switch to a Horde toon. Fortunately I spent a lot of time on the Horde set after they were max level so they are better geared than my Alliance set was.

Endbringer
join:2012-10-07
Fishers, IN

Endbringer to Kilroy

to Kilroy
just hit 90 on my Monk last night...yessss!!. This is my 3rd 90 (Blood DK, BM Hunter) so im kind of a Altaholic too lol

next up to bat will be my Paladin (level 52) but im going to change his race from BElf to Tauren first...2 weeks till pay day lol

As far as progression my DK is ilvl 474 (waiting to find a good small family guild before i dust him off again, figure he's more then ready for MV10 so one starting out in progression would be perfect for me...hint hint guys lol) and my hunter is ilvl 450 (my BG guy) all crafted pvp gear, Honor cap'd waiting on 5.2 and Monk will be pvp heals (probably run him into the arena with my IRL friend Conanthecow/Warrior)

I also sport a Druid sitting at 46
Druid and Paladin have 3 pieces of the BoA gear each

Professions go like this:
DK - 600 BS and 600 Mining
Hunter - 450 JC and 450 Mining
Monk - 450 Enchanting and 390 Tailoring
Paladin - Engineering and Mining (low levels)
Druid - havent picked yet

I dont just want a bunch of 90's, I want them to each fill a different roll so im going switch to Ret on my paladin once 90 and take him into PvE DPS and my druid will go PvE Heals...atleast thats the plan but i could switch those around by the time i get them leveled
Dalionath
join:2013-03-06
Dsl De Saint-Andre, NB

Dalionath to Kilroy

to Kilroy
Hi, i am a altoholic

I have a:
Horde 90 hunter bm/sv
horde 90 DK frost/blood
horde 72 shaman resto/enh
horde 46 mage fire
horde 46 druid tank

i am thinking of doing a rogue witch i have all herlooms for or a warr idk yet :P