spc
uniqs
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to back2games

to back2games

Re: Commute time from Oshawa to North York

You will get jammed at Westney, Brock or Whites Rd at 7am. If you are north Oshawa avoid the 401 and go 407.

BigSensFan
Premium Member
join:2003-07-16
Belle River, ON

BigSensFan

Premium Member

said by peterboro:

You will get jammed at Westney, Brock or Whites Rd at 7am. If you are north Oshawa avoid the 401 and go 407.

I live in North Whitby... the road does not usually back up until after Morningside (unless there is alot of snow or an accident)

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

said by BigSensFan:

said by peterboro:

I live in North Whitby... the road does not usually back up until after Morningside (unless there is alot of snow or an accident)

By "alot of snow" can mean 2 cm in Toronto

BigSensFan
Premium Member
Belle River, ON

BigSensFan

Premium Member

said by donoreo:

said by BigSensFan:

said by peterboro:

By "alot of snow" can mean 2 cm in Toronto

true...

For me to get from Taunton and Brock in Whitby to Vic Park and Lawrence around 7am takes me around 40-60 mins

ON a Sunday morning it is 30-35

donoreo
Premium Member
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

said by BigSensFan:

true...

For me to get from Taunton and Brock in Whitby to Vic Park and Lawrence around 7am takes me around 40-60 mins

You work at ToysRus?

BigSensFan
Premium Member
Belle River, ON

BigSensFan

Premium Member

said by donoreo:

said by BigSensFan:

true...

You work at ToysRus?

ha ha I wish that would be a blast

I pastor a church on Curlew Drive (just north of that intersection)

donoreo
Premium Member
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

said by BigSensFan:

said by donoreo:

said by BigSensFan:

true...

You work at ToysRus?

ha ha I wish that would be a blast

I pastor a church on Curlew Drive (just north of that intersection)

I thought it was one in the area. ToysRus does sound more fun I cut down Curlew Drive going home sometimes to avoid traffic at Vic Park and Lawrence.
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to BigSensFan

to BigSensFan
said by BigSensFan:

said by peterboro:

I'll defer to your expertise but I've found no rhyme nor reason for the 401 to get backed up. It could be a sunny day and someone spits in the ditch and whole highway goes to hell.

BigSensFan
Premium Member
Belle River, ON

BigSensFan

Premium Member

said by peterboro:

said by BigSensFan:

said by peterboro:

I'll defer to your expertise but I've found no rhyme nor reason for the 401 to get backed up. It could be a sunny day and someone spits in the ditch and whole highway goes to hell.

Rubber neckers are the cause of traffic jams most of the time ... it is infuriating