Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2
reply to TheThing

Re: Official Guild Wars 2 Thread

said by TheThing:

said by I AM:

Yeah so. I just now figured out to do that daily stuff haha. I find finding different enemy types can be hard. So I do that part between characters in different zones. Do you guys have a set path etc?

I'm waiting anxiously for April. I want to explore some dungeons!

I have 2 low level "go to" zones for this. Rapid cycling events, tons of kill variety and gathering. Next time you are on ill show you. Teleport there get-er-done in 20 minutes.

Killing the local non-threatening wildlife helps with this as well, like the bunnies, rats and moas. Also if you are near a body of water jump in and kill everything that moves.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
THE BUNNIES!!!!!!

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
united state
Aaaaaah hate that rabbut.

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5
reply to bionicRod
said by bionicRod:

said by TheThing:

said by I AM:

Yeah so. I just now figured out to do that daily stuff haha. I find finding different enemy types can be hard. So I do that part between characters in different zones. Do you guys have a set path etc?

I'm waiting anxiously for April. I want to explore some dungeons!

I have 2 low level "go to" zones for this. Rapid cycling events, tons of kill variety and gathering. Next time you are on ill show you. Teleport there get-er-done in 20 minutes.

Killing the local non-threatening wildlife helps with this as well, like the bunnies, rats and moas. Also if you are near a body of water jump in and kill everything that moves.

I tried this before when completing the daily achievements and never got credit for killing any critters.

puppy

join:2010-01-28
Critters work for me. Ghastly, next time when you start a fresh daily, look at the count # (should be 0), kill a critter, then look at the number again.

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
united state
said by puppy:

Critters work for me. Ghastly, next time when you start a fresh daily, look at the count # (should be 0), kill a critter, then look at the number again.

Yeah they work for me too. I've fulfilled a daily on a bunny before.

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1
I think its buggy. Some times I get credit for killing racoons and sometimes I don't... even on the first kill... I don't get it...

Leave it to BioR testing it on bunnies... and then he posts screenshots in the other forum lol

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
reply to Ghastlyone
It is because you have a noble soul Ghastly.

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
I finally now just started to understand crafting lol. Doing it to level my alt warrior.

Mcrobrewer
Premium
join:2001-03-04
Trenton, NJ
said by I AM:

I finally now just started to understand crafting lol. Doing it to level my alt warrior.

Ya it is great for leveling alts.
--
Obama is a liar.... a cheat... a person of low moral character... the least common denominator...

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1
that's why Gold is so powerful in this game, probably too powerful

Gold = gems, leveling alts, and gear