uniqs
share rss forum feed

BosstonesOwn

join:2002-12-15
Wakefield, MA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

Really ?

1 Terabyte ? That is it ? What is this 2010 ?

My Tive has a 3 TB Drive plus a 1 TB Extender at this point. Good HD Quality is almost 6 gigs for 30 minutes on my Tivo.

They really need to up the storage.
--
"It's always funny until someone gets hurt......and then it's absolutely friggin' hysterical!"

zippoboy7

join:2006-06-18
USA
Yea 1TB is a joke on this thing, I have 8TB in my media center PC with 6 tuners and even that is not enough at times, I do not know what they were thinking with that little space. I also find it funny that I cant find any information on the Medios+ IPC1100 STB anywhere online, It really has me wondering what they are hiding.

Chris 313
Come get some
Premium
join:2004-07-18
Houma, LA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·Vonage
·Comcast
·Comcast Digital ..
reply to BosstonesOwn
said by BosstonesOwn:

1 Terabyte ? That is it ? What is this 2010 ?

My Tive has a 3 TB Drive plus a 1 TB Extender at this point. Good HD Quality is almost 6 gigs for 30 minutes on my Tivo.

They really need to up the storage.

I agree. When you get a 1TB drive, it isn't really 1TB for use. They need to up the storage to compete or allow external HDs to add on.

nycdave
Premium,MVM
join:1999-11-16
Melville, NY
kudos:17
The VMS has an eSATA port, just like all the recent DVR's.

MovieLover76

join:2009-09-11
kudos:1
reply to BosstonesOwn
Honestly, I don't even need more than my existing DVR has, I would be excited to be able to record 5 shows and pause tv in rooms without a dvr.

Wonder how the pricing will be, most dvr's have eSata ports so I imagine for people who really need more than 1 tb they'll have the option.

Remember the point of a dvr really isn't to keep everything forever, it's more of a watch and then delete device.