stvnbrs
Premium Member
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC

stvnbrs to Braincramp2

Premium Member

to Braincramp2

Re: Pride and Ego Moving to Ravencrest

Ravencrest was my first server long ago. Hopefully it has changed since, but one experience that came to mind was that BG pre-mades were created to fail as quickly as possible for points. It wasn't a very large server either. Give Stormrage a look as well as it is one of the more populated PVE Alliance-heavy servers.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

Pride and Ego is not interested in High-pop servers. Medium overall pop with 80% alliance is a good fit. Individuals who wish to play on high-pop servers are looking for more than what PnE can provide and should seek out such gaming environments (Stormrage for Alliance, Mal'Ganis for Horde).

As for leveling up the old guild (on Nath) we will be doing that with our alts as we allow time for those interested in moving to make the transition. I will be moving my 3 mains (priest, dk, druid), but the rest will stay on Nath, leveling up in my spare time to re-level the guild for those who can't/won't xfer.

Ravencrest is a Central Timezone server.

stvnbrs
Premium Member
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC

stvnbrs

Premium Member

As mentioned before it was a while ago, not sure how it currently is. Happy for the guild to move to a more populated server. I know that was a major downside for several members with most of the balancing benefits of small server removed with CRZ. GL on the move, hope things go well.