share rss forum feed

RobNyc
Premium
join:2002-03-06
New York, NY
reply to MEDIAN2k3

Re: CarMax vs. Good Ol Fashion Stealership

said by MEDIAN2k3:

I am not too brand biased but I would love to end up in a Honda, but I wouldn't mind driving a VW Jetta or even a Dodge Avenger.

I currently have a 2007 BMW 328xi sedan just hit 50k miles, that I'm trying to sell before I do last minute option trade-in.

wouldn't mind getting a 2009+ 335d (diesel), or Cadillac ATS, CTS Coupe, or Accord 13'

I wonder if carmax offers financing/leasing?

pmohr
Premium
join:2002-09-22
Maryville, TN
said by RobNyc:

Yes.
»www.carmax.com/enus/carmax-auto-···ult.html

ke4pym
Premium
join:2004-07-24
Charlotte, NC
Reviews:
·Northland Cable ..
·Time Warner Cable
·ooma
·VOIPO
·Verizon Broadban..
reply to RobNyc
said by RobNyc:

wouldn't mind getting a 2009+ 335d (diesel), or Cadillac ATS, CTS Coupe, or Accord 13'

Dude. I got to drive a 2011 335d on the race track at the BMW Performance Center in Greer, SC.

That's a fun little car to drive. A little slow, compared to the other goodies we got to drive. But it would kick you in the pants with torque!

I have problems getting into the front seats of the 3 series cars. I have to almost fold myself in half. It is actually easier for me to get in the back seat over the front. Once I'm in, I'm good. Plenty of room. I would have considered getting one if it weren't for the in/out thing.

And yeah, CarMax will finance. They shop your loan around to a ton of banks and find the best fit for your situation.

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County
reply to RobNyc
Get financing before you go there....