how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

myselfrickey

join:2013-01-10
reply to pike

Re: Landlord/tenant issue

First I would like to inform you that please discuss with an attorney immediately.

Now I am providing you some points.

The first thing is we know that your friend is always paid the rent correctly, but does your friend collect the rent reseed regularly?
If your friend have that documents than there is no need to worried about, the land lord never have the power to get your friend out.

Another thing is, if you are able to prove that you are living since nine years or like that then you have get the time of 6 months to 1 year for searching another suitable places.

If you are living from 9 years, then you must spent some money for renovating and repairing or maintenance of your house, you can claim the whole amount from the landlord and I believe that would be a huge amount.

There are so many other ways regarding this issue, that is the reason you need to talk with a lawyer. I know this because I also suffered the same problem but now I am living on the same place (without any problem) in rent.

pnjunction
Teksavvy Extreme
Premium
join:2008-01-24
Toronto, ON
kudos:1
said by myselfrickey:

If you are living from 9 years, then you must spent some money for renovating and repairing or maintenance of your house, you can claim the whole amount from the landlord and I believe that would be a huge amount.

Unlikely in an apartment. People usually live in them for years and do nothing but change light bulbs. In fact if any painting, walls, flooring etc. has been changed they may even insist on it being returned to the original state. (For paint most leases I have signed insist only that any paint/dirt can be covered adequately with a single coat of light paint.)