Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

MyrddinEmrys

join:2011-11-29
Scarborough, ON
reply to RLBL

Re: Why Do you stay?

At the moment? Don't have the money right now to spring for the "start-ups" of other companies.

wayner92

join:2006-01-17
Toronto, ON

I would like to switch to someone like Teksavvy but their fastest package is 28/1. I have Ultimate with Rogers which is 150/10 and 250GB per month. It is expensive but you can't get really high speeds with anyone else right now. Hopefully the CRTC forces Rogers to open up the higher speeds to resellers.

JCohen
Premium
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON
kudos:9
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
·TekSavvy Cable
·Rogers Hi-Speed
reply to MyrddinEmrys

said by MyrddinEmrys:

At the moment? Don't have the money right now to spring for the "start-ups" of other companies.

Start offers free transfer if you have an existing cable internet account, they also offer modem rentals or you could purchase outright for $100 for a DCM476.

MyrddinEmrys

join:2011-11-29
Scarborough, ON

said by JCohen:

said by MyrddinEmrys:

Start offers free transfer if you have an existing cable internet account, they also offer modem rentals or you could purchase outright for $100 for a DCM476.

Very true, however I had my eye on Teksavvy since I would need phone service as well, and I'm avoiding Bell.