said by RLBL:
That is what I will do... thank you.
I spoke with a rep today and they advised that I call mid-April and see what I can get
Depending on the rep you get, you might not have to wait. It's been awhile so I forgot that my original switch from Teksavvy to Rogers was for Extreme+ at 30 or 40% off for 1 year.
Part way through that I heard about the 70% off deals, so called in to switch to that (since I could get Ultimate for less than what I was currently paying for Extreme+!). I fully expected to have to pay a cancellation penalty to break my contract, but they said it wasn't a problem for me to switch over to the new deal penalty free.