uniqs
share rss forum feed

StEC
Proud
Premium
join:2003-11-27
GTA

New Hollywood Suite HD Movie Channels?

I just noticed today I have 4 new HD movie channels called the Hollywood Suite!

They are...

872 - AXNM - Showcases the ultimate action films with the best in epic adventure - uncut, uncensored, and unstoppable. AXN Movies will feature films such as TAXI DRIVER, PREDATOR, BLADE, FROM DUSK TIL DAWN, ALIENS, THE PUNISHER, SHAUN OF THE DEAD and THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS.

873 - SONY - Offers a variety of programming selected from more than 3,500 Sony Pictures movies, which collectively have received 184 Academy Awards including 12 for Best Picture. Among Sony Pictures' string of blockbuster films are two of this summer's hottest franchises, THE AMAZING SPIDER MAN and MEN IN BLACK III

874 - MGMHD - Showcasing movies from the famous Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer library including modern masterpieces and gems from Hollywood’s golden age.

875 - WBHD - One of the most successful and recognized entertainment brands in the world, with an extensive world class library of film titles.

They state between the 4 channels you will get 450 commercial-free HD movies per month, uncut and unedited.

»hollywoodsuite.ca/

Sounds good to me!!! What I'm unsure of though is... are these channels on a free preview or if I'm getting them because they been added to one of the packages of channels I already subscribe to?

EDIT: Ok I see that Rogers is advertising a Free Preview until March 31st so I assume it's probably the same on Cogeco hence why I am getting the channels.

--
My Twitter

Cogeco_Aaron
Premium,VIP
join:2011-07-11
kudos:6
Yep, it's a free preview from January 10th until March 31st.

These channels are only available in HD.

mousky

join:2004-02-12
Windsor, ON
reply to StEC
Yeah more channels with old movies.

/s

thingfish

join:2012-09-14
St Catharines, ON
kudos:1
reply to Cogeco_Aaron
Aaron, is the $6.06 price regular, or a promotional price?