Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

mattvmotas
Premium
join:2010-09-04
Amherstburg, ON
reply to JohnDoe187

Re: A summary of How Teksavvy has failed it's customers...

Saying TSI has failed it's customers is like blaming Ford for not defending you against a speeding ticket.

TSI provides a phenomenal service, what you do with that service is not their problem. If you want it to be their problem, then you can expect all kinds of throttling and firewalling to start happening.

You cannot have a wide open unlimited Internet connection and then complain when that very service brings unwanted attention.

I think people need to start taking responsibility for their own actions. If you downloaded the content, you are guilty and it is not TSI's problem.
--
Matt

JohnDoe187

join:2013-01-04

I have no problem defending my actions when it comes to it at the second stage but as my service provide who should safe guard my private information do you think it is too much to question the validity of the claims before disclosure? Have you fully ready and understood the claims or seem any concrete evidence?

shikotee

join:2007-01-11
Canada
kudos:2
reply to mattvmotas

LOL...

A small town simplistic approach Matt.

Hell - why not make it an epic battle of good VS bad.

Enjoy feeding the copyright trolls - a man's gotta eat, right?

Trencher

join:2007-02-12
Etobicoke, ON
reply to mattvmotas

Except in that analogy the cop in this case has no info regarding the driver except for the colour of the car and how fast it was going.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed

said by Trencher:

Except in that analogy the cop in this case has no info regarding the driver except for the colour of the car and how fast it was going.

Good way to look at that analogy... It's pretty damn compariable to "it was a white audi looked about 2006-2010".... Pull over the first 10, in the area it'll be good enough.

Either way, it's a weird analogy. I love when people compare this stuff to cars or worst of all food lol