uniqs

TOPDAWG
Premium Member
join:2005-04-27
Calgary, AB

TOPDAWG to silvercat

Premium Member

to silvercat

Re: Netflix Super HD: Will Start support this ?

how odd my PS3 just says I I get high SD I mean the picture is in HD for sure so no idea if I'm getting super HD or not. Does it say super HD when you play the video and look at the video info on PS3?
DSL_Ricer
Premium Member
join:2007-07-22

DSL_Ricer

Premium Member

High/SD is DVD res. You'd be surprised at how good it looks for SD. But no, it's not HD.

TOPDAWG
Premium Member
Calgary, AB

TOPDAWG

Premium Member

well I know I can do the HD so no reason that would change. I'd guess it's the app being buggy on PS3. When I use my VPN to watch US netflix it shows HD but won't when watching cdn netflix without the VPN.

Meh buggy is buggy I guess.
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned) to DSL_Ricer

to DSL_Ricer
said by DSL_Ricer:

High/SD is DVD res. You'd be surprised at how good it looks for SD. But no, it's not HD.

It is decent for how much compression they're using, but it is not "good".

TomTor2
@start.ca

TomTor2 to TOPDAWG

Anon

to TOPDAWG
said by TOPDAWG:

When I use my VPN to watch US netflix it shows HD but won't when watching cdn netflix without the VPN.

What VPN do you use that is fast enough for HD content?

dmas1er
join:2006-10-11
Peterborough, ON

dmas1er to TOPDAWG

to TOPDAWG
said by TOPDAWG:

how odd my PS3 just says I I get high SD I mean the picture is in HD for sure so no idea if I'm getting super HD or not. Does it say super HD when you play the video and look at the video info on PS3?

Noticed the exact same thing happening with my ps3. Weird.

Before the "update" I always used to stream at High HD. Now its High SD, but the picture is HD for sure.

Streaming on a 7 meg line.

TOPDAWG
Premium Member
Calgary, AB

TOPDAWG to TomTor2

Premium Member

to TomTor2
ibvpn. it's pretty cheap it's not perfect but for the low price works for me. If you join lit me know I'll give you my ref link.