Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jkoblovsky

join:2011-09-27
Keswick, ON
kudos:2
reply to cynic10

Re: Why we are not opposing motion on Monday.

I think mostly right now this is tied to TSI customers trying to get more info on what's going on from what my blog stats seem to be suggesting and with what google trends is reporting on copyright etc.

However, it's important to keep an eye on google trends especially after Monday's results whether it turns into a more national movement (which could potentially happen and has happened in the past in Canada). If trolling like this continues, I think we'll start to see a lot more interest in copyright policy pop up nationwide, and a lot more national discussion on the roles ISPs play within law and copyright.
--
My Canadian Tech Podcast: »canadiantechnetwork.podbean.com/
My Self Help and Digital Policy Blog: »jkoblovsky.wordpress.com/

resa1983
Premium
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON
kudos:10
CIPPIC has filed a motion to adjourn Monday's hearing til the judge can rule on their intervene.

As well, the hearing (in which the judge will make a decision on the motion to adjourn) has been pushed back to 11am from 9:30am.

»cas-ncr-nter03.cas-satj.gc.ca/In···-2058-12
--
Battle.net Tech Support MVP

Who7

join:2012-12-18
said by resa1983:

CIPPIC has filed a motion to adjourn Monday's hearing til the judge can rule on their intervene.

As well, the hearing (in which the judge will make a decision on the motion to adjourn) has been pushed back to 11am from 9:30am.

Somebody cares because it's certainly not TSI.

resa1983
Premium
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON
kudos:10
said by Who7:

said by resa1983:

You'd be surprised.
--
Battle.net Tech Support MVP

Who7

join:2012-12-18
said by resa1983 See Profile

You'd be surprised.
[/BQUOTE :

I'm from Missouri......show me on the 16th.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed
reply to resa1983
said by resa1983:

said by Who7:

said by resa1983:

You'd be surprised.

They've proven this up until the 16th. The error of 42 people already should render these logs inadmissible due to the mistakes.

I've said this time and time again. Until there is a 'foolproof' method, this is a gamble, especially everyone using dynamic ip's. By time an IP is marked as "naughty" 13 other people have used it. Each time your lease expires are you getting an ip from someone who just rang up over 3 TB in warez?

It's a fine line to walk on between innocence and guilty. Too fine for my liking.

Putting all that aside, information is being handed over to a very sketchy business whose business model is a form of extortion. I truly feel sorry for those who are innocent. Their lives are about to be run through the ringer.