Hinsdale, IL
kudos:10
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·AT&T U-Verse
·Comcast

ANNOUNCING: Mississippi Comcast Line Monitor Group

Hello,
If you have a Comcast internet connection in Mississippi and would like to join the "Comcast MS" line monitoring group, please read all the way down and follow instructions.
If you visit the site below, and scroll until you see "Comcast HSI in Mississippi" and click the link you can see the results page for MS and what your monitor would like like as well.
All Monitor Groups The person who posted this in the forum "sortageek" is the person who can get you on the MS monitor group.

If you would like to learn more about what line monitoring is, please visit FAQ

Essentially having a group of users in MS that are willing to have their ping/packet loss determined and calculated would help Comcast address and locate problems in their network as they arise. It also helps determine whether or not your individual connection has such problems already. The more who join, the merrier.

If you want to participate in a Comcast Group Line Monitor, first you need to get line monitoring working for your connection (read the FAQ above or IM me)
Once that is done, IM "sortageek", tell him which state you're in and he will send the invitation to join the group. To send an IM to "sortageek" here is the link to his profile: sortofageek

If you would like to see how Comcast is doing in MS with regard to ping/packetloss, visit this link. NOTE: I'm the only user at the moment so you are seeing my ping.packet loss. Comcast MS Line Group

Hope we get some interest!
-Bill
--
Bill - Hattiesburg, MS - »www.billhamel.net

whamel
billhamel .net
Premium
join:2002-05-09
Hinsdale, IL
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·AT&T U-Verse
·Comcast
We are now 2 members strong, please, if you are in (MS) Mississippi we need you in the MS Comcast line monitors group. See the active monitoring here: »/testhistory?view=86

IM me if interested!
-Bill
--

whamel
billhamel .net
Premium
join:2002-05-09
Hinsdale, IL
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·AT&T U-Verse
·Comcast
reply to whamel
We need more users. In fact, I'm the only one participating. Since I have two Comcast 30/4Mbps Blast! connections, those are the two lines being monitored.
Read first post to get started. IM me and I can help as well.
--
Expand your moderator at work