Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Pituki

join:2013-01-14
Orlando, FL

[TV] Help with 2 hddvr on whdvr

Hi guys:

I am extremely confused, I was under the impression that two hd dvr (2 Samsung h3272) could stream each other (ie if I record in the kids room I could watch what was recorded there in living room on my other hddvr)
I got the filter for whdvr put outside on the main cables and the tech and his supervisor said this would work. I just need to be able to record 4 tv shows at the same time and be able to watch them in my living room tv. Sorry I'm not very technical in this sort of stuff and everyone at bhn seems to have completely different ideas of how this would work. I did read the forums that most relate to this subject, that's how I got the impression that they should talk to each other, but I've had it installed since yesterday and each hddvr is completely independent.

Can someone please clarify thing for me. Please and thank you

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:159
Yes if your WHDVR has been activated and it's configured correctly in your home you will see programming from both devices in your recordings list. If when you hit the list button you only see the one DVR's recordings then something isn't setup right.

Pituki

Orlando, FL
said by BHNtechXpert:

Yes if your WHDVR has been activated and it's configured correctly in your home you will see programming from both devices in your recordings list. If when you hit the list button you only see the one DVR's recordings then something isn't setup right.

Thank you for your quick response. How do you suggest I go about it. Every time I call bhn the reps r confused I feel I should tell them exactly what I need to make it work the problem is I do not know what is missing on their side as far as my services go or here in my home configuration. Thank you so much again for responding so quickly

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to Pituki
Open a direct forums thread and include your IP address and I will get it addressed for you.

Pituki

Orlando, FL
said by BHNtechXpert:

Open a direct forums thread and include your IP address and I will get it addressed for you.

Ok will do Thanks

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to Pituki
Yup got it and checking things now...

Pituki

Orlando, FL