uniqs

dabonz7
join:2012-05-17
Ottawa, ON

4 edits

dabonz7 to Rocc

to Rocc

Re: Rogers Killing Cable TV

I think I'm going to cancel my movie networks nothing on there but garbage and plus I have netflix. I pay like $140 for cable TV so now I'm going to look @ my option my contract exp in July so we see who ever gives me a better deal. I see CRTC get there 1% cut so of coarse Rogers got kiss ass. Rogers and Bell have the monopoly CRTC should open up like other carriers from the states then you would see price drops Bell and Rogers are just has dirty ask a crooked politician

That"s my 2 cents worth on this

This is what I give rogers on a monthly bases> but this month be lower cuz I haven't went over my little pee-wee Data allowance of 250GB so rogers aint getting my $100 bucks for last month,but yes I'm going to cut down my TV for sure

rosenqui
Premium Member
join:2004-05-28
Kanata, ON

rosenqui

Premium Member

said by dabonz7:

I pay like $140 for cable TV

Wow, $140/month just for cable TV!?

We've been gradually weaning ourselves from Bell & Rogers and cut the final cord (Bell satellite TV) last spring. Now we pay a total of just over $142/month plus tax for all of: 2 smartphone plans (Koodo deal in Nov/Dec), home phone (voip.ms), Internet (Acanac), and TV (antenna, Netflix, Hulu, and Vudu).

I posted some of the specifics on Adventures in Canadian cord cutting in case you're curious.

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4 to dabonz7

Premium Member

to dabonz7
I thought I was paying too much: