drjp81
join:2006-01-09
canada

drjp81 to MoreFaxes

to MoreFaxes

Re: Proud of TSI for it's actions in Jan 14th hearing

said by MoreFaxes:

Why celebrating? I don't see it.

1. The lawsuit is not terminated. It is simply postponed.
2. TSI's log is inaccurate and incomplete, by their own admission. Any TSI customer can potentially be wrongfully accused. Weren't there 40 mistaken ID from the last count? So anyone is at risk, including the law abiding netizens that never ever used a P2P.

So why are we still celebrating again?

Because we made progress towards real justice. Which is what anyone wants.
MaynardKrebs
We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

MaynardKrebs

Premium Member

said by drjp81:

said by MoreFaxes:

2. TSI's log is inaccurate and incomplete, by their own admission. Any TSI customer can potentially be wrongfully accused. Weren't there 40 mistaken ID from the last count? So anyone is at risk, including the law abiding netizens that never ever used a P2P.

Voltage's 'real justice' and almost everyone else's 'real justice' are not the same.
JMJimmy
join:2008-07-23

JMJimmy

said by MaynardKrebs:

Voltage's 'real justice' and almost everyone else's 'real justice' are not the same.

Very true. And people who spent money on the mostly garbage movies Voltage sells would have a different take as well. Unfortunately there's no justice for people who are duped into paying for crappy entertainment
geokilla
join:2010-10-04
North York, ON

geokilla to drjp81

to drjp81
said by drjp81:

said by MoreFaxes:

Real justice? Take a look at the verdict for the Nortel case. My auditing professor is going to be furious, along with many others.
quidnunc
join:2011-03-03
Richmond Hill, ON

2 edits

quidnunc to drjp81

to drjp81
ot