share rss forum feed

nathanroe72
I love torque

join:2010-01-15
Senecaville, OH
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Windstream

[Troubles] Earth to Windstream! Do you hear me???

Absolute rubbish. Starts at the top with upper management and trickles clear down to the modem. Windstream your a nightmare, not one of those creepy ones but rather just a living hell as proof for the last three years. Not sure which is slower; the internet or the engineers. Neither one has improved in three years. Both are just as slow to present day. Still waiting to hear back on what the *insert profane word here* is taking so *insert a name in vain here* long to fix and/or when it would be fixed. I swear you don't what its like, you don't have a clue, if you did you'd find yourself venting on this forum too! Do you know what your highspeed internet is good for? Nothing. Can't do shit with it. You can try, but it will either timeout or just take its sweet old time doing nothing. I was going to download synergy tonight to put on my laptop, but guess what... I guess 12MB is too much for Windstream as its only downloading at 1.5Kbps! WTF is that? Should be in the 300-375Kbps range. Do you get it? Do you understand why I'm persistent? Do you know why I keep hounding you people for answers? Seeing as I am paying a dollar a day for internet which has surpassed 1K now (just for the last 3 years), I demand to see something. When do you people plan on fixing this? This is ridiculous, I'm so aggravated that I'm going to start taking some serious action. I think I'm start by buying a domain called something like windstreamisabunchofpikies.com or windstreamtookthemoneyandrun. I've got time to think of something. I'll have to do it at work, since we have Time Warner who has lots of network muscle to handle such a simple task without even flinching unlike windstream who can't seem to even open a http connection.
--
ASUS P8Z77-V | Intel i7 3770k | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 | 2x EVGA GTX 670 SLI |128GB Samsung 830-Series SSD | 80GB OCZ Agility 2 SSD | 2x 500GB WD Black HDD | Speedsteam 4300 | Netgear WNDR3700v2 DD-WRT | Full Gigabit LAN | Windstream 3Mbps

nathanroe72
I love torque

Senecaville, OH
Any suggestions for a new domain? windstreamsucks and windstreamdslsucks are already taken.

jimbo921

join:2013-01-14
If you get a domain and host ill put the site together for ya free of charge. I design web pages...

jimbo921

Windstreamisslow.com

jimbo921

reply to jimbo921
Windstreamisslow.com

jimbo921

reply to nathanroe72
If you get a domain and host ill put the site together for ya free of charge. I design web pages...

nathanroe72
I love torque

Senecaville, OH
reply to jimbo921
Linux host fine?

jimbo921

absolutely, better in fact

Bashlin

join:2011-06-20
Douglas, GA
reply to nathanroe72
We need a support group for having to deal with windstreams horrible service .

It's like I pay them to screw me every month..

nathanroe72
I love torque

Senecaville, OH
reply to nathanroe72
Well I bought windstreamisslow.com

horfylvr

join:2009-09-10
Beebe, AR
reply to nathanroe72
said by nathanroe72:

Any suggestions for a new domain? windstreamsucks and windstreamdslsucks are already taken.

It's worth noting that windstreamsucks.com is owned by windstream itself, and windstreamdslsucks.com is owned by a proxy that has over 4 million other names.

nathanroe72
I love torque

Senecaville, OH
Reviews:
·Windstream
said by horfylvr:

said by nathanroe72:

It's worth noting that windstreamsucks.com is owned by windstream itself, and windstreamdslsucks.com is owned by a proxy that has over 4 million other names.

If I'm lucky enough they will buy me out, but they will probably try to take legal action. Go for it, I won't stop you.
--
ASUS P8Z77-V | Intel i7 3770k | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 | 2x EVGA GTX 670 SLI |128GB Samsung 830-Series SSD | 80GB OCZ Agility 2 SSD | 2x 500GB WD Black HDD | Speedsteam 4300 | Netgear WNDR3700v2 DD-WRT | Full Gigabit LAN | Windstream 3Mbps