KoRnGtL15
Premium
join:2007-01-04
Grants Pass, OR
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to Subaru

Re: How to stay safe?

You cant teach stupid. If they are that ignorant and will not listen to you. You cannot help those type of people.

StuartMW
Who Is John Galt?
Premium
join:2000-08-06
Galt's Gulch
kudos:3

2 recommendations

said by KoRnGtL15:

You can't teach fix stupid.

FIFY
--
Don't feed trolls--it only makes them grow!

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT
kudos:1
reply to KoRnGtL15
I know :-/ I mean I like working on systems and all but it's annoying when it's the same crap over and over..I thought about using openDNS and locking down everything...

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
Premium,MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA
kudos:24
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
·Speakeasy

2 recommendations

The time comes when you must take responsibility and tell this relative or whomever it is that you will no longer clean up their system/repeated messes. If they have to pay for someone to do it, they'll soon get the idea one would hope, unless they have money to burn.

StuartMW
Who Is John Galt?
Premium
join:2000-08-06
Galt's Gulch
kudos:3
Agreed. When one has to spend their own time and/or money they tend to learn quicker.
--
Don't feed trolls--it only makes them grow!

Phoenix22
Death From Above
Premium
join:2001-12-11
SOG C&C Nrth
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..
reply to jaykaykay
said by jaykaykay:

The time comes when you must take responsibility and tell this relative or whomever it is that you will no longer clean up their system/repeated messes. If they have to pay for someone to do it, they'll soon get the idea one would hope, unless they have money to burn.

hit em' where they will feel it...i'm doin' that same dealy now...just cleaned 57troz and pups from cnet and wherever off a machine.........that someone couldn't wait 4me 2configure........b4usin'
jd
--
101ST ABN Div. (AirAssault) "Rendezvous With Destiny!" "Night Stalkers/Phoenix Flight" For Buddy...who lived it! Whiskey for my men and beer for my horses! H.A.L.O!, 5th Grp., MACV SOG, 160TH AVN SOG, Death From Above, VFW, AmLegion