Premium Member
join:2007-01-04
Grants Pass, OR

1 recommendation

KoRnGtL15 to Subaru

Premium Member

to Subaru

Re: How to stay safe?

You cant teach stupid. If they are that ignorant and will not listen to you. You cannot help those type of people.

StuartMW
Premium Member
join:2000-08-06

2 recommendations

StuartMW

Premium Member

said by KoRnGtL15:

You can't teach fix stupid.

FIFY

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium Member
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT

Subaru to KoRnGtL15

Premium Member

to KoRnGtL15
I know :-/ I mean I like working on systems and all but it's annoying when it's the same crap over and over..I thought about using openDNS and locking down everything...

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA

2 recommendations

jaykaykay

MVM

The time comes when you must take responsibility and tell this relative or whomever it is that you will no longer clean up their system/repeated messes. If they have to pay for someone to do it, they'll soon get the idea one would hope, unless they have money to burn.

StuartMW
Premium Member
join:2000-08-06

StuartMW

Premium Member

Agreed. When one has to spend their own time and/or money they tend to learn quicker.

Phoenix22
Death From Above
Premium Member
join:2001-12-11
SOG C&C Nrth

Phoenix22 to jaykaykay

Premium Member

to jaykaykay
said by jaykaykay:

The time comes when you must take responsibility and tell this relative or whomever it is that you will no longer clean up their system/repeated messes. If they have to pay for someone to do it, they'll soon get the idea one would hope, unless they have money to burn.

hit em' where they will feel it...i'm doin' that same dealy now...just cleaned 57troz and pups from cnet and wherever off a machine.........that someone couldn't wait 4me 2configure........b4usin'
jd