USA
kudos:24
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
·Speakeasy

2 recommendations

reply to Subaru

Re: How to stay safe?

The time comes when you must take responsibility and tell this relative or whomever it is that you will no longer clean up their system/repeated messes. If they have to pay for someone to do it, they'll soon get the idea one would hope, unless they have money to burn.

StuartMW
Who Is John Galt?
Premium
join:2000-08-06
Galt's Gulch
kudos:2

Agreed. When one has to spend their own time and/or money they tend to learn quicker.
--
Don't feed trolls--it only makes them grow!

Phoenix22
Death From Above
Premium
join:2001-12-11
SOG C&C Nrth
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..
reply to jaykaykay

said by jaykaykay:

The time comes when you must take responsibility and tell this relative or whomever it is that you will no longer clean up their system/repeated messes. If they have to pay for someone to do it, they'll soon get the idea one would hope, unless they have money to burn.

hit em' where they will feel it...i'm doin' that same dealy now...just cleaned 57troz and pups from cnet and wherever off a machine.........that someone couldn't wait 4me 2configure........b4usin'
jd
--
101ST ABN Div. (AirAssault) "Rendezvous With Destiny!" "Night Stalkers/Phoenix Flight" For Buddy...who lived it! Whiskey for my men and beer for my horses! H.A.L.O!, 5th Grp., MACV SOG, 160TH AVN SOG, Death From Above, VFW, AmLegion