spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Mior

@slic.com

Great service in 10+ years

We have had dish for over 10 years and they have moved with us and been with us thru a total loss house fire. They have been great almost every step of the way.

The pricing is hard to beat and they offer decent packages for the price. Their equipment is fantastic (other than the first vip722k we had the hard drive crash within a year) the replacement went well.

Only issue I have is the installers are typically rude, uneducated, or dirty. And everytime anyone has come to the house they are new and just walk thru the house without taking off their shoes or anything. Verizon will put booties on before walking thru the house.

I feel you get better service if you pay the extra 7$ for the protection plan it gives you premium tech support. Relatives have gotten directv and as soon as the contract ended they switched back. So from my personal experience, they have been wonderful and no one has better technology in their receivers.

elray

join:2000-12-16
Santa Monica, CA
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·EarthLink
said by Mior :

We have had dish for over 10 years and they have moved with us and been with us thru a total loss house fire. They have been great almost every step of the way.

Only issue I have is the installers are typically rude, uneducated, or dirty. And everytime anyone has come to the house they are new and just walk thru the house without taking off their shoes or anything. Verizon will put booties on before walking thru the house.

I warn all of my contractors, repairmen and installers: if you don't bring booties, gloves, and decent cleaning supplies, you'll go home empty-handed, and won't be returning. For more destructive work, we have a site meeting ahead days ahead of the job, in which we review a checklist for what I call "preventing cleanup", as well as what constitutes proper aesthetics for the finished product.

Not surprisingly, 100% of them bring booties, and those unaccustomed to such instruction wake up real quick - the common remark from the younger guys is "I hadn't considered that"; the seasoned pros, married 20+ years, say something to the effect "... you must know my wife."