Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

matcarl
Premium
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY
reply to Webcobbler

Re: [HD] Maybe this means more HD will follow...

Look at the listings in this link, see how TV Guide Network has an (*) next to it? Go to the last page for the answer.

»www22.verizon.com/cs/groups/publ···2013.pdf

nycdave
Premium,MVM
join:1999-11-16
Melville, NY
kudos:16

Last word I got was by the end of 1st Quarter 2013...But that is still subject to change.

Webcobbler

@verizon.net
reply to matcarl

Ahh..

Thank you matcarl.

I guess I'll trust that, more than what I have been told my TVGuide themselves. I just hope that since it is in the VZ channel guide, that it will be true. By the end of February, all FiOS markets will have this channel.

I also wish that this could have been as simple/true for MSG+2 HD, in the areas that get these channels. But they won't ever do something like that, as they have now showed for TVGuide HD channel. But that is another story, for another thread.

robertf390

join:2011-04-16
Nesconset, NY
reply to nycdave

Dave:

Thanks for the input - any particular reason why we are being delayed from the rest of the Verizon footprint - is it tied to the damage downtown in NYC from Sandy and the rebuilding?

Some areas have had this since early December -

Thanks

sbernstein5

join:2005-01-18
10024-5650

...or maybe they're holding it up to bunch with some other future channel adds? (one can hope...)

nycdave
Premium,MVM
join:1999-11-16
Melville, NY
kudos:16
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to nycdave

said by nycdave:

Last word I got was by the end of 1st Quarter 2013...But that is still subject to change.

I posted this in mid January...