how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

bhproblem

@mindspring.com
reply to MrR

Re: [TV] Cisco freezing on downloading app

I'm also getting the same err msg and I was on hold on the phone for an hour and hung up. Then it said, I couldn't get through. I did the online chat with Brighthhouse support and she told me they were doing an overnight upgrade and it hasn't finished yet. This is only happening on my dvr. Other boxes fine. Obviously locked it all up and she said to just wait it out. Just glad it isn't my box only.

unhappy one

@bhn.net

My hd cable box stuck on app as well--for over an hour now that I know of--and I don't have dvr. Local Bright House number gives a busy signal, 800 number gives unforeseen circumstances message. I expect bh will give a credit for the time the service was unavailable.

Nickill

@bhn.net

Same here - 2 DVR BH boxes in Deland with IA01 MSG. Not even getting Twitter customer service response....

Wonder if Uverse is adding customers this morning?

AudibleAura

@bhn.net
reply to unhappy one

Same thing happened to us here in Clermont FL. Woke up to the screen showing the "Downloading Initial Application" message. We left if for 30 mins, then I did a hard reboot by unplugging for over 45 seconds and plugged back in. Same message for going on 40 minutes. The progress squares below the message change a little every once in awhile so its not completely frozen. I tried to do a chat with Bright House support and it says chat is not available when it usually is at this time which is weird. Something must have gone really wrong with the update they tried to push last night and they don't have the staff to handle the calls and chats coming in so they are going dark which isn't a good way to handle it. Hopefully it resolves soon.

Ashley

@bhn.net
reply to unhappy one

Yes, I think they should give a credit back for us having to wait. I understand they have a job to do but this was suppose to be overnight reboot not morning reboot. I too have called local bright house network and the phone is busy. Some of them just do not even ring. I have never had problems with my DVR i have had problems with my internet though but, they were fixed in a matter of 10minutes. This is just so odd that we cannot call them. i hope they fix it before 12pm

Diana

@bhn.net
reply to Nickill

Looks like they will be adding 2 customers this morning.