join:2011-11-11
Cleveland, TN
Reviews:
·Charter

2 edits
reply to Civrock

Re: for those who wonder how the umatter guys are doing

said by Civrock:

The more recent Umatter2Charter team members maybe, yes. And I'm sure they're miserable.

i highly doubt any sane person would risk leaving there job in this economy even if they dont like it i know i sure as heck wouldn't unless i already had another job offer

i know atleast 3 of the oldest umatterguys are business reps at moment that was according to Dylan who i was lucky enough to talk to when i called earlier on phone do to packet-loss im not sure what happaned to rest of the team though

also i was told there maybe a task force setup on twitter soly to handle confirmed business account issues but not resedential but that is something there debating on and would probably only be 1 person in it

Premium
join:2012-06-11

It great to know that Charter doesn't care about the

Nice to know that Charter only cares about business accounts while not giving two hoots about the residential customer.

Well maybe a little, except...not just yet. LOL

FromZero

join:2011-11-29
reply to zed260

Re: for those who wonder how the umatter guys are doing

@zed - not sure who you spoke with but it wasn't me. I accepted a position with another company in October '12 as Director of Social Media, well before it was announced that the umatter team would be discontinued.

-Dylan

zed260
Premium
join:2011-11-11
Cleveland, TN
Reviews:
·Charter
said by FromZero:

@zed - not sure who you spoke with but it wasn't me. I accepted a position with another company in October '12 as Director of Social Media, well before it was announced that the umatter team would be discontinued.

-Dylan

odd they musta been confused oh well guess that means even bussnuss reps are not that good