Newtown, PA
Netgear CM2050V
Netgear RBRE960
Netgear RBSE960

owlyn to cowspotter

MVM

to cowspotter

Re: Roof noise after new roof installation

Well, if this were a contest, and no information as to the source of the noise was provided, I'd guess that it is someone playing a kazoo with their butt while farting. I suppose that is unlikely. Is it near where any iceblock material stops? I'm thinking that at some locxation where it ends (probably near some flashing, some wind is getting in there and causing it to vibrate).

natedj
Elected
Premium Member
join:2001-06-06
Irmo, SC

natedj

Premium Member

said by owlyn:

Well, if this were a contest, and no information as to the source of the noise was provided, I'd guess that it is someone playing a kazoo with their butt while farting. I suppose that is unlikely. Is it near where any iceblock material stops? I'm thinking that at some locxation where it ends (probably near some flashing, some wind is getting in there and causing it to vibrate).

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I thought that the OP took his camcorder in the attic with him and began farting like there is no tomorrow.
I'll bee keeping an eye on this thread for sure.

tp0d
yabbazooie
Premium Member
join:2001-02-13
Bulger, PA

tp0d

Premium Member

said by natedj:

said by owlyn:

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I thought that the OP took his camcorder in the attic with him and began farting like there is no tomorrow.
I'll bee keeping an eye on this thread for sure.

bwahahahah beano be damned!

-j