Rxdoxx
Premium,Ex-Mod 2002-13
join:2000-11-03
Middle River, MD
kudos:11

1 recommendation

Harbaugh wins the super bowl

You heard it here first

Now I just hope it is John and not his brother Jim who quarterbacked the Ravens in 1998 with 12 starts and a 5-7 record.
--
Was a Cruise Fanatic, one cruise on Princess cured me. Bleah

grobinette
Southeast of disorder
Premium,Mod
join:2001-01-27
Springfield, VA
kudos:2

That was an excellent win by the Ravens.. This will be a more interesting Super Bowl than I expected.

DC DSL
There's a reason I'm Command.
Premium
join:2000-07-30
Washington, DC
reply to Rxdoxx

49ers. That is all.

grobinette
Southeast of disorder
Premium,Mod
Springfield, VA

I'm conflicted. I would be happy to see either team win.

DC DSL
There's a reason I'm Command.
Premium
join:2000-07-30
Washington, DC

I'm strictly an NFC man...except if Dallas is the team. I grew up on the 49ers so they're hardwired into my DNA. If they're playing here, I root Washington; if we're there, I root 9ers. Imperfect solution but it's how I make peace with myself.

seaquake
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-23
Millersville, MD

1 recommendation

reply to Rxdoxx

I started watching in the 3rd quarter and I have to say the Ravens looked good. A lot better than in recent weeks where they really were lucky. This week, they earned and deserved the win.

SixOfNine
Brake In A Ladylike Manner.
Premium
join:2001-08-30
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Rxdoxx

I think it's great that brothers who were born 15 months apart are coaching against each other in the Super Bowl. I don't look forward to the metric ton of treacle that the media is going to dump on that story, alleviated only by what should be an excellent football game.
--
Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

Rxdoxx
Premium,Ex-Mod 2002-13
Middle River, MD

said by SixOfNine:

I don't look forward to the metric ton of treacle that the media is going to dump on that story, alleviated only by what should be an excellent football game.

Yep, but it will shine a spotlight on Jack (and Jackie) Harbaugh's accomplishments who took The 2002 Western Kentucky Hilltoppers to the NCAA Division I-AA Championship....
I seriously doubt that the brothers are going to give the media anything current to run with.... I can hear John saying "I'm not going to go there" and changing the topic every time, and don't think Jim is going to be any different..... but we will see baby pictures as the media scrambles and digs.
--
Was a Cruise Fanatic, one cruise on Princess cured me. Bleah

Rxdoxx
Premium,Ex-Mod 2002-13
Middle River, MD
reply to grobinette

Here is your trivia to impress your friends

grobinette
Southeast of disorder
Premium,Mod
Springfield, VA
reply to Rxdoxx

Harbaugh on Harbaugh vs Harbaugh

quote:
"I guess it's pretty neat," Harbaugh said. "Is it really going to be written about? It's not exactly like Churchill and Roosevelt or anything. It's pretty cool. That's as far as it goes."