how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jm_in_TX

join:2004-11-26
Euless, TX
reply to Bill Neilson

Re: Significant outage across Southeast US?

In Euless (DFW) TX my residential gateway has broadband "connected" and internet "connecting" with no IP address so no internet/TV. AT&T customer chat confirms an outage. Neighbors have tx.rr.com and they are up. Go figure.

joako
Premium
join:2000-09-07
/dev/null
kudos:6

Lost service around 2:00 am per the alert from my alarm monitoring. Been on hold for about 20 minutes calling in and figured I would check here.

Broadband light green, service light red. Was pinging the RG but could not access it. Rebooted and can't even ping it, assumed it just went bad.

Blake

@mycingular.net
reply to jm_in_TX

said by jm_in_TX:

In Euless (DFW) TX my residential gateway has broadband "connected" and internet "connecting" with no IP address so no internet/TV. AT&T customer chat confirms an outage. Neighbors have tx.rr.com and they are up. Go figure.

Same thing north of Tulsa, Oklahoma

x_789

join:2004-04-17
Maramec, OK
reply to jm_in_TX

said by jm_in_TX:

Same thing in Tulsa OK tried calling worthless 18002020 and that IVR is worthless. Finally got through to tech support number got message of indian guy saying they are having issues then was disconnected. Terrible!

atlbuckhead

@nuvox.net

Yep! Out this morning since I got up at 6:30. Was on hold with ATT for 2 hours!!

LongHoldTime

@mycingular.net

said by atlbuckhead :

Yep! Out this morning since I got up at 6:30. Was on hold with ATT for 2 hours!!

Wow I gave up after 30 minutes
Expand your moderator at work