Expand your moderator at work

Cartel
Premium
join:2006-09-13
Chilliwack, BC
kudos:2

1 recommendation

Re: Megaupload is back

Yeah, after they struck up a deal to collect all the IP's of users and give them to authorities in exchange for no prosecution.

bitemeboy

join:2005-04-06
Otego, NY

1 edit

1 recommendation

reply to Anon

Sometimes the Dude's enthusiasm gets the better of him.

The megaupload site is simply not ready for prime time yet, as they mention on their web page.

Just for you Dude, I tried accessing the megaupload site using various browsers from various parts of the planet.

They indeed are not 100%.

KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT, BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!
--
"But the world is full of annoyances; if we killed all of our annoyances, there would be nobody left" - John McAfee

Grail Knight

Premium
join:2003-05-31
Valhalla
kudos:6
reply to Cartel
So what are you saying they somehow acted differently then others that face fines or jail time?
--
"Paranoia, the destroyer"

baess

join:2011-01-28
reply to bitemeboy
Was able to sign up using IE9. IE8 was a no go. They recommend an "upgrade" to Chrome.

I'm not planning to do any file uploading until I hear/research a bit more about this. But I figured I'd grab the free 50GB just in case.

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
join:2003-08-04
USA
kudos:13

quote:
Was able to sign up using IE9.
What was the UA you used? -- I tried all kinds of different UA for different browsers and none worked!!!!! (I was just curious to see thier site,i wasnt gonna register)
Expand your moderator at work

Smokey Bear
veritas odium parit
Premium
join:2008-03-15
Annie's Pub
kudos:4

1 recommendation

reply to Dude111

Re:  

said by Dude111:
I was just curious to see thier site,i wasnt gonna register)

WE TRULY BELIEVE YOU! oops again that nasty keyboard prob
--
»bit.ly/gUqYaH - C. Brian Smith: Think of the exclamation point as a car horn: a little goes a long way. Lay on it too hard and everyone’s going to think you’re a moron.